We focus on liquid fixed income securities that trade globally.
Unlike traditional long-only fixed income managers we do not manage to a benchmark. We are agnostic to market trends. We generate absolute returns in rising and falling interest rate and credit spread environments with a relentless focus on long term capital preservation and growth.
Our outright foreign exchange risk is nominal and we only take interest rate risk when appropriate. Controls are in place to limit our exposure to leverage, single name default risk, and industry concentration risk.
Seasoned Professsionals With Global Expertise
RPIA is built on a solid foundation of experience and a record of outstanding investing. Founded in 2009 by a group of partners who each bring more than 20 years of debt market expertise and international capabilities to the firm.
Charities We Support
With the support of our investors we are proud to have contributed to the following organizations in 2016:
- Arthritis Society
- Bridgepoint Health Foundation
- Canadian Art Foundation
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Childhood Cancer Canada
- David Goodman Youth Community Trust
- Forest Hill Jewish Centre
- Goodman Institute
- Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre
- Merry Go Round Children’s Foundation
- Miriam Foundation Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital Foundation
- Oakville Hospital Foundation
- Ontario Sports Hall of Fame
- Simon Wiesenthal Center for Holocaust Studies
- Tikinagan Child and Family Services
- The Forever Chai Foundation
- The Gerry and Nancy Pencer Brain Trust
- Tzedakah Chapter- Canadian Hadassah – WIZO
- Unity Charity
- The Montreal Children’s Hospital
- UNICEF Canada